We have taken enhanced health and safety measures to protect our Cable Dahmer Arena guests. However, there is an inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the CDC, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable. By entering Cable Dahmer Arena, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19, and Cable Dahmer Arena disclaims any and all liability related thereto.
In accordance with the guidance and recommendations set forth by the CDC and local health officials, we respectfully request that the following guests not attend events at Cable Dahmer Arena:
- Guests who are feeling sick or experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms (including fever, cough and shortness of breath)
- Guests who have been diagnosed with, or believe to have contracted, COVID-19, unless you have had no fever for 72 hours (without use of medicine) and 10 days have passed since symptoms first appeared
- Guests who have been in contact with an individual diagnosed with COVID-19 within the past 14 days
- Guests who have traveled internationally in the past 14 days
- Masks are required at all Cable Dahmer Arena events, except when eating & drinking
We are currently working to reschedule all Cable Dahmer Arena events impacted by COVID-19 and will provide updates as quickly as possible. We ask all current ticket-holders to retain their tickets for these events until such time when a new date is determined as your current ticket will be valid for the new date.
Having trouble figuring out the status of an event or questions about tickets purchased online or in-person to an impacted event? Please call our Box Office at 816-442-6140.