Spectra, an industry leader in sports, entertainment and venue management, is dedicated to recruiting and developing individuals with the skills, experience, desire, and values to contribute to the continued growth and success of our organization.
Together, with our 250+ sports & entertainment venue partners, we transform events into experiences! These experiences create excitement, turn heads, and make memories.
Current Job Openings
Conversion / Fork Lift Crew
In this position you are a member of the conversion/changeover crew. Duties required converting the facility from hockey mode, to concert or banquet mode (and back). Any event-oriented preparation/setup required for shows or sporting events to run safely and efficiently, other duties as assigned.
- Responsible for working as part of a team to convert and prepare the arena for events. This includes installing ice covering, staging, risers, and basketball courts.
- Physical work/heavy lifting is common and required
- Assist with daily maintenance and upkeep of the building's equipment such as dasher boards, risers, ice covering, dressing room furniture, and other miscellaneous equipment
- Forklift positions also available
Most changeovers take place overnight between 9p-6am. Workdays are event based and hours vary depending on nature of event.
Qualifications and Experience:
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Related experience desired
- Physically demanding
- Knowledge of staging and production equipment desired
- Available to work flexible hours preferred, including daytime, evenings and overnights (mostly overnights)
- Must wear Safety Footwear
For more information or to apply call 816-442-6118 or 816-204-7303. You may also email Aaron.Dunnam@spectraxp.com.